More About Structural and Environmental Engineering Services
- Analysis and design of structural framing systems for new and renovated residential and light commercial buildings. Coordination with architects and builders for construction drawings. Inspection services for framing.
- Experts on wind analysis and design requirements of the Massachusetts Building Code.
- Historic building review, analysis, and structural reinforcement to comply with local historic board requirements.
- Building code expertise for Controlled Construction plan review for commercial development. Inspection services and preparation of Controlled Construction documents.
- Foundation and retaining wall design for residential, commercial, and pre-engineered steel buildings.
- Pile foundations and flood-proof foundation design for FEMA flood zone requirements.
Public Water Supply Development and Management
- Development of new public water supplies including site assessment, pumping tests, water quality analysis, application preparation, and final construction documents.
- Design and procurement of water treatment systems for removal of contaminants and for corrosion control.
- Water system operation for public water supplies; VSS and T-1 operators licenses.
Environmental Engineering and Waste Site Clean Up
- Land fill closure design and long-term monitoring of ground water and land fill gases.
- 21e environmental site assessments for property transfer.
- Soil and ground water testing for site evaluations and site conceptual model definition.
- Licensed Site Professional services for waste site clean up in accordance with the Massachusetts Contingency Plan including contamination caused by home heating oil tank leakage.
Contact Mark McKenzie at email@example.com
More about our Civil Engineering Services »