More About Civil Engineering and Land Surveying Services
Civil Engineering and Site Planning
- Storm water containment and treatment design for small water sheds, parking lots, and roads.
- Road design including horizontal and vertical alignment, grading, and utility layouts.
- Full service site design for large scale residential, affordable housing, and commercial development projects including topographical layout, building and utility location, and parking and driveway design.
Waste Water Management
- Residential and commercial Title 5 septic system design.
- Specialists in systems requiring pressure dosing (>2000 gpd).
- Alternative treatment system development for difficult or environmentally sensitive sites.
- Expert representation at Board of Health hearings for variance requests.
Environmental and Wetlands Permitting
- Delineation of wetlands and resource areas for residential and commercial development projects.
- Massachusetts Endangered Species Act filings for endangered species habitat area projects.
- Permit application filings for Notice of Intent for development projects including representation at local Conservation Commissions.
- Chapter 91 licensing for water ways permits including docks, piers, and revetments.
- Boundary surveys.
- Land Court surveys.
- Construction surveying and layout design for buildings, parking lots, utilities, and roads.
- Preliminary and definitive subdivision plans and representation at local planning boards.
- Topographic surveys for site planning and development.
Contact Tim Brady at firstname.lastname@example.org
« More about our Structural Engineering Services